- Company foundation in Oporto.
- 1st portuguese electric cooker
- Diferentiation of the brand through technology, with a good thermic isolation it consumed less energy.
- Beginning of the manufacturing of industrial products.
- Meireles offers free assistance as a strategy to crush the competition
- Meireles makes the first gas cooker in Portugal, with the demand for this product increasing
- Expansion of the production space.
Expansion of the industrial range, to the gas cookers, to equip hospitals, schools and hotels.
- Change the legal form for limited liability company.
- Increases significantly its turnover based on the enhance production.
Relocation facilities for an area of 14.000m 2, where it begins producing 300 cookers units per day.
- The company reaches the 20.000 cookers per year.
- Starting the representation of built in appliances brand Nardi.
- Company reaches 65.000 cookers and market share of 24% on the cookers market in Portugal.
1995 – Implementation of the Quality policy in the company.
- Starts the export to new markets, where it stands out Middle East.
- Company achieves the 80.000 cookers production per year.
- Start the production of built in appliances with gas and ceramic hobs.
- Opening of a trading company in Angola.
- Expansion of the Meireles range with washing machines and dishwashers.
- Expansion of the Meireles range with refrigerators.
- Company achieves the leadership of the cookers market in Spain.
- Achieves 36% market share in the cookers market in Portugal.
2011 – Company makes 80 years.
Release in Portugal of a range of built in appliances branded Meireles
- Release of a new business area, the climatization with a range of Mono and Multisplit Air Conditioners
- Release of a new brand in the IFA Berlin 2019 fair with the new innovative product Retrotech
2021 – Company makes 90 years.